Rights and terms
will inseparably travel
with your content
Bringing back the value
of content creation
to the community
For proper attribution
and fair remuneration
of creative work
Creating trust in assertions,
claims and the authenticity
of the original content
What is Licium?
Licium is a decentralised application for digital content licensing, metadata and rights distribution.
Licium is a search engine for NFTs metadata and digital content licenses.
- Licium allows rightsholders, content creators, media organisations
and other users
- to manage decentralised content identifiers for digital assets
- register them on public ledgers
- create non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- generate and verify content certificates that proof authenticity of original content and rightsholder identities
- and inseparably associate metadata, licensing terms, rights management information and other claims with the content
– for a proper attribution and fair remuneration of creative work in increasingly networked and heterogeneous digital media environments
Challenges of Dealing with Digital Content
How can users identify content online when identifiers and basic metadata are often missing?
With the ISCC content can be unambiguously identified by anyone with access to the digital file only.
How can users evaluate content authenticity and know what information to trust or not?
With the Open Content Certification Protocol (OCCP) content certificates can be created – and verified by anyone with access to the content only.
With Licium expressing terms and licenses will become as easy and naturally as creating the content itself. Rights and licenses will travel with the content from the moment of publication